douqin231881 2015-02-18 20:20
浏览 34

使用手机/平板电脑控制网站[关闭]

I'm making a website which will when opened on the phone have two functions. To be used as regular website or as a remote for the same website opened on the PC.

Let me try to explain a bit better:

For example YouTube TV does exactly what i want to do. I want to be able to pair my Website and Phone(Website opened on the phone) so i can use my phone to control the website functions. For example executing JavaScript command with parameters sent from the Phone (Playing a video on PC that i selected on Phone)

I've been looking into this and so far using my limited skills of PHP/JS/MySQL i ended up making ajax that checks if theres queued command in DB to be executed ever so often (interval of 2 sec). But i dont really think thats the best option to go with even if ... It'll work somehow.

So please if you could give me some example where this is done right, some tutorials links or tools i can use it would be great.

Thank You

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanci9305 2015-02-18 21:52
    关注

With your skill set, I don't think there is a real good way of doing this. However, it is "accordingly easy to do" with nodejs if you are familiar with.

If you are not, don't worry. Just try amazing "meteor". If you have knowledge on javascript and html, you will learn it in a very short amount of time.

I am suggesting you to learn meteor because they provided a protocol called ddp to get your request done in an easy way.

If you are interested in more detailed technical details, check this link.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画