douzi7711 2012-01-15 10:30
浏览 38
已采纳

通过推介进行Facebook画布认证

I have been stuck with this problem for a while now, and I just gave up today, I realized I really badly need help, and i couldn't find any posts addressing a similar issue.. so

I am trying to create a facebook app (since jan 1 2012 - incase there has been any standards change, you guys can tell me about it), and I have properly set my canvas url.

So right now when you visit my app on facebook, as apps.facebook.com/canvas-page you can see my app. However I am having problem with authentication.

My app requires basic information, and email address of the user trying to access it.

So as far as I have gotten so far, I have set it so that new users can see the authentication dialog and then visit my app. On visiting my app I want my app to be able to access the information as I stated above. However on my canvas page I did the following for code in php, and nothing else, I want to be able to see what information is passed on to my app by the facebook referral from the authentication dialog:

<?php 
    print_r($_GET);
    echo "
";
    print_r($_POST);
    ?>

However sadly this is giving me empty arrays, and nothing else.

All I really need for my Facebook app is the access_token, and the user id, although I am pretty sure I can access the current user's id by visiting graph.facebook.com/me?access_token=[access token provided from somewhere]

so thats my first problem, second problem is that when I logout of facebook and I visit apps.facebook.com/canvas-page I don't get asked to login, why is that so? Do I have to redirect to Facebook using JavaScript to login and then refer to my app?

Currently these are my settings (ask for more info so that i can give them to you) Settings > Auth Dialog > Authenticated referrals > User & Friend permission = email Settings > Auth Dialog > Authenticated referrals > Auth Token parameter = ?code=

Settings > Advanced > migrations = ALL ENABLED

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drzdu44226 2012-01-15 12:01
    关注

FB use Signed Request to send data to your app (not $_POST, not $_GET). There is a chapter called signed_request Parameter in Sample Canvas App that talk about it.

Using php-sdk you can obtain it like this:

$signed_request = $facebook->getSignedRequest();

var_dump($signed_request);

array (
      'algorithm' => 'HMAC-SHA256',
      'expires' => 1326632400,
      'issued_at' => 1326628636,
      'oauth_token' => '***',
      'page' => 
      array (
        'id' => '***',
        'liked' => false,
        'admin' => true,
      ),
      'user' => 
      array (
        'country' => 'cl',
        'locale' => 'en_US',
        'age' => 
        array (
          'min' => 21,
        ),
      ),
      'user_id' => '***',
    )

Besides you can pass a parameter called app_data through URL:

"http://www.facebook.com/YourPage?v=app_1234567890&app_data=any_string_here"

You will get it in the $signed_request too.

array (
      'algorithm' => 'HMAC-SHA256',
      'app_data' => 'any_string_here',
      'expires' => 1326636000,
      'issued_at' => 1326629411,

Please comment! Thanks.-

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 组策略中的计算机配置策略无法下发
  • ¥15 机器学习简单问题解决
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写