douzhangkui2467 2012-02-02 06:53
浏览 58
已采纳

php ob_start()修复以前输出的标签

I just recently started toying with output buffering and seem to have run into a roadblock. My website utilizes a template system that loads html header/footer and the correct content template. Problem is the html headers are set in the first template loaded. So when (if) another template is loaded that contains headers (stored in a string $headers) it won't add them to the header. I have created a real sloppy way of doing this, I am looking for suggestions on to better handle this.

index.php

ob_start('ob_html_headers');

the callback function

function ob_html_headers($buffer)
    {
        global $headers;

return str_replace('</head>', $headers.'</head>', $buffer);
    }

Any help is appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dppx9253 2012-02-02 07:02
    关注

Hmmm, interesting question. If you are trying to do what I think you are, you'd probably be better off building up the data to be sent per-section, then echoing is all out the end. You can nest ob_start if you don't want to go about converting all your echos to $str .= quite yet.

Basically what you seem to want to do is to allow later information to affect earlier output, the best way to do that is build a structure (don't worry a few arrays of strings could suffice) that represents your page, then "render" it at the end when you know where everything needs to go.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 深度学习残差模块模型
  • ¥50 怎么判断同步时序逻辑电路和异步时序逻辑电路
  • ¥15 差动电流二次谐波的含量Matlab计算
  • ¥15 Can/caned 总线错误问题,错误显示控制器要发1,结果总线检测到0
  • ¥15 C#如何调用串口数据
  • ¥15 MATLAB与单片机串口通信