dongwen4487 2010-03-02 21:07
浏览 66
已采纳

为GWT选择java或php之间!

For my new heavy database read application ,i need to use GWT and mysql. But in choosing between java and PHP,i have some confusions, 1)JDBC with mysql is slower than PHP with mysql (PHP won) 2)if am going to use PHP ,i have to use JSON for transferring data between server and client. 3)This json parsing and handling overhead can be easily replaced by fast RPC calls if am using JAVA.(JAVA own) 4)GWT has lot of support and small frameworks for JAVA/RPC calls,so productivity is higher.

Please help me to choose a good one.

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• dongzi3805 2010-03-02 21:23
    关注

I think both of them are very suitable. While I understand that your need for performance is an important issue, I personally think, neither the SQL driver nor the JSON parsing will be your performance problem later on.

With most AJAX calls, the network overhead (TCP handshake etc) takes up most of the time unless you have large files to transfer. And then it does not matter what the backend is.

If you use Java and an Application Server, your database connections should be pooled and fast. If you use GWT RCP, you can easily refactor your application if you need to make changes later, a big plus. If you find out some of your updates are two slow, the biggest performance boost might come from caching data on the client and/or combining AJAX calls. This refactoring is a lot easier if you use Java on both, the client- and server side.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。