dougu8742 2012-05-10 06:39
浏览 40
已采纳

php驱动的网站为Windows可执行文件

Is there any way to get my PHP/SQL driven website to be encapsulated as a windows executable (for FREE)? It doesn't matter if there are extra files as well as the executable, I just want it to be something that I can distribute without people having to install a web server and web browser (I would prefer if the presumably-embedded browser was Chrome, but I know I will probably have to settle for IE).

At the moment the options seem to be Bambalam, exeOutput and XAMPP. Unfortunately I can't use Bambalam since it is immediately destroyed by my virus scanner and I haven't tried XAMPP or exeOutput yet (downloading now).

Does anyone know any other options that I can use entirely from Windows (nothing that I need to run on Unix to produce the executable, etc.)? Thanks.

(Thinking about it a bit more, I could probably rewrite my site to use SQLite and then just use an IE WebBrowser control to load the page locally or something, but an existing solution would be better)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxie4583 2012-05-10 08:04
    关注

You could give Server2Go a look. It's a portable webserver bundle that starts the webserver, mysql-server and browser with your page all with the click of one exe-file.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行
  • ¥15 Python3.5 相关代码写作
  • ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像