dplbf4340 2016-02-25 18:24
浏览 10
已采纳

通过wp-admin添加bootstrap行和列

I hope this question isn't deemed as being too general... I'm looking for a way to allow clients to add bootstrap rows and columns and populate them with content via wp-admin. The idea I have in my head is that they'd add a page and would then be presented with the option to add a row, select the number of columns and then fill those with content - possibly using widgets, i haven't thought that far ahead yet to be honest.

I know this is a big one but I know it's possible as I've seen it done before - the trouble is in that case the developer in question basically ripped up half of WordPress and replaced it with an MVC model which, well, let's just say there were issues...

I guess what I'm looking for initially is to be pointed in the right direction - is this something I can achieve using templates or widgets or should I be looking at building a plugin.

Any general (or indeed specific!) ideas to point me in the right direction and help me on my way would be much appreciated at this point.

Many thanks Stef

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• donglv6960 2016-02-25 19:16
    关注

Hard option

You'd possibly be looking at building a Plugin for this which would allow users to change the layouts of pages while using the text editor per page. That in itself is pretty extensive but not impossible. I'm not sure where to point you after this.

Easy Solution

Another option is to build your theme in a way that accepts different cols/rows within <?php the_content(); ?> call. So.. when a user is creating/editing a page/post/custompost they could set the colsthemselves via the page editor.

Hope this helps

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败
  • ¥15 树莓派5怎么用camera module 3啊
  • ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事: