dongpeng7744 2016-04-12 13:19 采纳率: 100%
浏览 15
已采纳

如果id相同,Laravel验证唯一

I have a table/model that contains multiple albums per user. Is there a way to say that the column title should be unique, but only for the rows that have the same user_id?

Example: http://pastebin.com/8dvM4a1T

As you can see in the example, the user with the id of 2 has created 2 albums, with the same title. I don't want that to be allowed, that's why I'm wondering if there's a way to deny that with the validator from Laravel?

I tried this, but that did not work.

// Validator
    $validator = Validator::make($input, [
        'title' => 'required|min:1|max:255|unique:galleries,title,'. Auth::user() -> id .',user_id',
        'description' => 'min:1|max:255'
    ]);

Any help appreciated, thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doutany76678 2016-04-12 13:49
    关注

The approach with the default unique rule does not work because the rule expects the column value to be passed as the third parameter, so in your case it would check if the title column is equal to the Auth::user()->id value which is not what you want.

You can create you own custom validation rule by adding the following code to the boot method of the App\Providers\AppServiceProvider class:

Validator::extend('unique_custom', function ($attribute, $value, $parameters)
    {
        // Get the parameters passed to the rule
        list($table, $field, $field2, $field2Value) = $parameters;

// Check the table and return true only if there are no entries matching
        // both the first field name and the user input value as well as
        // the second field name and the second field value
        return DB::table($table)->where($field, $value)->where($field2, $field2Value)->count() == 0;
    });

Now you can use the unique_custom (or you can name it whatever you like) rule like so:

$validator = Validator::make($input, [
        'title' => 'required|min:1|max:255|unique_custom:galleries,title,user_id,' . Auth::id(),
        'description' => 'min:1|max:255'
    ]);

The rule expects the parameters to be the following:

• the 1st parameter to be the table name, which in this case is galleries
    • the 2nd parameter to be the field name that is supposed to be unique and for which the value comes from the user input, which in this case is title
    • the 3rd parameter to be the second field name that will be added to the query conditions, which in this case is user_id
    • the 4th parameter to be the value of the field name passed as the third parameter

Also you can use Auth::id() since that is the short form of Auth::user()->id.

You can read more about Custom Validation rules in the Laravel Documentation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号