dongshao2967 2010-11-05 05:00
浏览 34
已采纳

PHP Logout脚本,框架集中有4个框架

I have a study logout.php file which works fantastically, the issue I am faced with however is putting the script into a new 'intranet style' administrative site which uses 4 frames within a frameset (header, left, center, right).

There are two requirements I need to meet which I am having a very difficult time finding a solution to (yes I know frames suck for today's consumer sites but to reiterate, this is for an internal system administration panel with widgets everywhere).

1. When a user clicks the 'logout' button in the top frame, the ENTIRE page is directed to logout.php which then redirects to a single page "home.php". As of now, hitting logout only takes that particular frame to my desired destination.

2. When a user logs in, a SESSION variables is created and set to true; if pages are visited without SESSION[validated]= true, the user is logged out. Similarly to above, IF this happens, I need the ENTIRE frameset directed to logout.php.

I am trying to achieve this without javascript (as this can obviously simply be disabled and JS is not a true measure for security).

Anybody ever dealt with this issue in the past?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drbz99867 2010-11-05 05:04
    关注

Is the logout button a link? If so, can't you use target="_parent" to make it change the page with the frameset?

Edit
    Re #2: If the session is timed out, you could make an intermediary page with a link that uses target=_parent and the JavaScript below, both of which would break out of the frame.

<script type="text/javascript">
    if (top.location != self.location) top.location = 'login.php'
    </script>

This is good because if they have JavaScript enabled, they won't even notice and if they don't, they still will break out of the frames.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于logstash转发日志时发生的部分内容丢失问题
  • ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现