drgbpq5930 2009-12-14 06:04
浏览 47
已采纳

ServiceLocator和开放/封闭原则

I'd like to:

1. Make commonly required services visible to all classes that need them,
  2. with a minimum of boilerplate, and
  3. without sacrificing testability!

It's a small project and I think DI might be overkill, but maybe I'm wrong? Anyhow, I have been focusing on the ServiceLocator pattern as described by Martin Fowler

In a client class' constructor, I have something like this:

this->db = Locator::getDb();
this->log = Locator::getLogger();

Then the rest of the class' methods access the service through those member attributes, e.g.:

this->fooModel = new fooModel(this->db);
fooItem1234 = this->fooModel->findById(1234);

However I would also like this level of visibility for "model" objects (like fooModel above) because they are accessed from several different places and there is no need to have more than one instance.

So my initial thought was to extend Locator to have a ::getFooModel() but now it seems I'm violating the Open/Closed Principle, since I'll have to modify Locator every time I introduce a new model class.

To satisfy OCP, I could use the Dynamic Service Locator (also described on Fowler's page) however I'm not totally sold on this for the same reasons as him, i.e. it's not explicit enough.

Another solution would be to just make all my models' methods static. So:

fooItem1234 = FooModel::findById(1234);

I like this because it's zero boilerplate. I can just create a new model class and start calling it from anywhere with a single line. But now the model depends on Locator to find its DB connection and I'm not sure how I feel about that. For one, if I ever needed to have two fooModels open on separate database connections, it would be a mess and/or impossible. That said, I don't actually need to do that currently so this option seems a little tempting.

Finally, there's DI. But like I said above I think it might be too much for this little project.

Conclusion: I'm a little stuck here and would appreciate some advice from the gurus of StackOverflow!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanchi5078 2009-12-14 07:15
    关注

Why do you think that DI is overkill for your project? DI patterns such as Constructor Injection is way simpler and cleaner than Service Locator (which I consider an anti-pattern).

I consider Service Locator to be an anti-pattern since it is totally opaque to the user of the API which dependencies need to be in place; thus, one could easily invoke methods on your objects in a context where the Service Locator would throw, and the API gives you absolutely no clue that this is the case.

You don't need a DI Container to use DI. If just have a simple project, you can use what is known as Poor Man's DI where you wire up dependencies manually.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?