dqkf49487 2011-05-21 18:36
浏览 37
已采纳

要使用codeigniter框架还是标准的php? [关闭]

Discussed this with a developer as I suggested to use CodeIgniter framework over standard PHP.

Their response was as follows:

Advantages of Code Igniter include standardised MVC structure. Disadvantages include the fact that you need the whole framework even if you dont need to use it all and also a bit slower for the team to roll out the project. Advantages of our normal Custom PHP framework - fast to develop and totally flexible, only need the code that is relevant.

Would you agree with their response and why? I always though CI was quicker to roll out due to the use of short tags and freely available modules.

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhi9574 2011-05-21 19:17
    关注
    • CodeIgniter has a learning curve but that curve is likely to be quicker than your custom framework. That's because CodeIgniter is well documented.
    • CodeIgniter is a fairly comprehensive library. Once you learn the framework, you can employ any of its libraries not only in the current project but in various other projects.
    • The work is already done for you. You may not even know that a XSS or CSRF exploit exists in your code because you haven't done a thorough security audit. But a community framework is under constant audit.
    • You can extend CodeIgniter to your own needs and still have custom functionality.
    • After using CodeIgniter for a sufficient period of time, you'll inevitably pick up some great programming practices and improve your overall knowledge since the framework employs many best practies.
    • It is likely that if you encounter a problem situation, someone else has already solved it. CodeIgniter also has a good community through which you could save yourself hours of debugging.

That said, CodeIgniter is not the only framework but I really do like that fact that with the newer release they have moved to PHP5. In general, open source frameworks are the way to go.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效