dongzhengzhong1282 2013-10-23 20:02
浏览 66
已采纳

限制在PHP中访问父目录

I have seen from other questions that I can set open_basedir to restrict access to parent folders. However, I decided to do a bit of experimenting to find out what I could do.

First test was to see if I could manually set open_basedir using the ini_set function. Thankfully, it appears that this function can set a more restrictive basedir, but it cannot be used to lessen the restriction. That's all good.

However my next test was somewhat disturbing:

ini_set("open_basedir","/path/to/desired/root/limited");
echo file_get_contents("/some/outsite/file.txt"); // error: basedir restriction
echo `cat /some/outside/file.txt`; // outputs the file

I can't seem to find any way to restrict shell access to stuff.

So I guess my real question is, what can I do to ensure that parent folders are safe? Clearly, open_basedir doesn't cut it.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmo2324 2013-10-23 20:33
    关注

open_basedir generally doesn't restrict backdoor access like that. There was a "safe_mode" in PHP which prevented such calls like system() and exec(). Full list here: http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.safe-mode.functions.php

But that's been deprecated as of PHP 5.3 because there are many ways around it.

You could use suPHP and chroot, as suggested by another StackOverflow answer: PHP safemode alternative

"A better approach is use suphp to run your application as a jailed user. This uses the security of the operating system to protect your application. You run your php code as an account that doesn't have access to a shell. You remove write privileges from everything owned by that user chmod 500 -R /. Or go a step further and run your application within a chroot."

Useful links:

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒