douhuang2673 2013-03-27 10:53
浏览 45
已采纳

FOSUserBundle无法在Elastic Beanstalk中运行

I have a website that has a lot of traffic and the nature of the website means that it can have a lot of requests in a specific time period.

I use amazon beanstalk to manage the load balancer and instances.

I can have up to 20 instances running and because FOSUserBundle uses Sessions to hold the data I am loosing users logins etc.

I know EB has stickiness but due to the nature of the site it gets overwhelmed and sometimes doesnt forward the correct user to the correct instance so I am loosing users again. Amazon are no help at all.

Is there a way to override this to use secure cookies (i know cookies arent secure but I could create my own crypt/decrypt method)

Any suggestions would be helpful :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi8359 2013-03-30 10:26
    关注

I found away to essentially negate the sessions stored on one server. I remember doing this with a custom php system (using this php net session I built a few years ago but did not think it would work with symfony. Since posting this questions I found PdoSessionStorage basically storing your sessions on a Database instead of files on the server or instances.

Please choose your syfmony version as namespaces sometimes change version to version

Link to PdoSessionStorage on Symfony

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 找人不需要人工智能回答的gamit解算后做形变分析
  • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失
  • ¥15 统计大规模图中的完全子图问题
  • ¥15 使用LM2596制作降压电路,一个能运行,一个不能
  • ¥60 要数控稳压电源测试数据
  • ¥15 能帮我写下这个编程吗
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端l2tp协议链接报终止15信号和无法将p.p.p6转换为我的l2tp线路