dqbh8054 2011-02-25 06:59
浏览 62
已采纳

简单的注册表单php-sql-flash连接?

I want to create simple registration form in Flash and using php-mysql can anyone give me any source of tutorial for Flash-PHP Mysql Connectivity or any example ?

and if i use Flash instead of Simple HTML so Packet sniffing software still able to capture the data ? Software like Wireshark

I want to use flash because I want to secure Login credentials POST Method without using SSL so i'm thinking to develop registration in flash for security

please suggest me ..

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxin1956 2011-02-25 07:52
    关注

Flash is a client side application and therefore has to somehow communicate login credentials from the client to the server. HTML forms also exist on the client side before they are submitted, sending their credentials from the client to the server.

Both of these techniques have to use a communication protocol for the sending of login credentials. In the case of HTML forms it is either a GET or POST request. In the case of Flash, it is also very commonly a GET or POST request. Both are clear text protocols which are not encrypted except with the use of SSL.

Flash has the ability to perform XML and sometimes even raw socket requests but no matter what you will require some sort of encryption encapsulation. The most commonly accepted, easily available and probably cheapest method to do this is SSL.

Summary: There are very few options available to you other than SSL and Flash does very little to expand those options.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?