douqi1625 2016-09-29 10:31
浏览 70
已采纳

Prestashop不会向eshop发送订单电子邮件

I have an issue with a Prestashop 1.6.1.6 where the "eshop" doesn't receive any order email, but the customer receives them properly. The Prestashop is hosted on a shared hosting server with cPanel, running PHP 5.5.

I have checked the above so far:

1. Under Preferences->Store Contacts->Shop email, the email is correct.
  2. After a successful order as a customer, in cPanel->Mail->Mail Trace, i can see the delivery attempts to customer's email but not to "eshop" email.
  3. Have installed, enabled and configured properly the module "Mail Alerts", entered 1 and more emails in E-mail addresses, but didn't receive any email as the "eshop".
  4. Tried the option: Advanced Parameters->E-mail->TEST YOUR EMAIL CONFIGURATION->Send a test email, with the "eshop's" email address and it worked, bot with PHP mail() and with SMTP.
  5. I have sent an email via the contact form (as a test customer) to Webmaster and to Customer Service and both the client and the "eshop" received the mail.
  6. Sent a test email via thunderbird to the "eshop's" email address and it worked.
  7. Made a new registration as a test customer with a valid email address. The test customer received the "Welcome" email, but the "eshop" didn't receive anything. (i am not really sure if the "eshop" should get any notification mail in this case to be sure, but i tried it).

What i understood so far, is that the mail functionality works for contact forms, test emails via Prestashop, test emails via thunderbird, but not for any kind of orders.

I don't know if there is something else to try to find the problem.

Is there any other option in Prestashop, which prevents the order emails to be sent to the "eshop"? Is this a bug in Order Functionality?

Any idea would be useful since i don't know what else i can do. Thank you in advance.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douli2876 2016-09-30 15:58
    关注

if in "eshop" you meant merchant, by default Prestashop does not send these notifications to "admin",

install the Mail alerts module, and there are options to send different types of emails to provided addresses.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看