douxun3496 2014-06-15 21:23
浏览 131
已采纳

xampp未显示保存在htdocs文件夹中的.php文件

I am using windows 7 and just installed xampp server to "E:\xampp" in my laptop to learn php. Now the problem is whenever I start xampp server by starting "xampp_start" in xampp folder and start Apache and MySQL from "xampp-control" and type localhost in my browser it automatically gets converted into "localhost/xampp/" and display a default page instead of displaying the .php file which I created in htdocs folder.
Another problem is when I created a folder in htdocs folder and saved a index.php and another .php file which was created by me, it is not showing that folder too.
I know this question has been asked before but I didn't get any solution from there because I started xampp_start from xampp folder and Apache & MySQL from xampp-control. So please help. Thanks in advance.
This is the default picture which is being displayed:
enter image description here

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doudan5136 2014-06-15 23:23
    关注

Thing is if you create any .php file in htdocs folder, you have to run that file as "localhost/filename.php" but if you created any folder in htdocs, for example folder name is "work" then you have to type "localhost/work/" and then it will show file contained in that folder.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?