douaikuai2715 2010-12-24 20:24
浏览 20
已采纳

带有别名的电子邮件管道以PHP编程方式创建

I have a dedicated server with MediaTemple. I'm searching for an efficient way to create email aliases programmatically in PHP.

The server has Plesk installed so I originally thought I could use the Plesk CLI to create an email alias that piped to a PHP script, but the only method I've found with the CLI is to create an email account.

My ideal situation is:

PHP script progammatically creates an email alias that forwards to a PHP script that handles email piping.

What I would like to know is some of the accepted methods of doing this. For instance facebook allows you to create a facebook email account alias that you can use to update your status and post photos by just sending an email to that account.

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douli2063 2010-12-24 20:35
    关注

I've done this, but not with Plesk.

You should be able to add aliases to your /etc/aliases file, then you might need to run newaliases as a user with the correct privileges (I've done this as root; maybe you could cron it).

The alias would look something like this:

aliasname: "|/path/to/mailhandler.php"

mailhandler.php needs to be +x (chmod), and should probably start with #!/usr/bin/env php; from there you can read from the php://stdin stream and parse the headers and/or body to do what you need.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景