douqihou7537 2013-02-15 12:20
浏览 22
已采纳

PHP抽象静态类方法的替代模型

Ok, so I've read lots of posts on here about this, but I think this is a specific and new question.

I want the functionality of what lots of us on here wrongly call an "abstract static method". That is: I want a class that insists classes that extend it implement certain static methods.

It seems there are two roads round the much discussed problem of not allowing abstract static, but both seem inelegant.

Problem

The following generates an error: "PHP Strict Standards: Static function A::fn() should not be abstract".

<?php
abstract class A
{
     abstract static public function fn();
}

class B extends A
{
    static public function fn()
    {
         // does something on class vars etc.
    }
}

Solution 1: use Interfaces

<?php
interface iA {
    static function fn();
}

abstract class A implements iA 
{
} // obviously this would have other stuff in it in reality

class B extends A
{
    {
    }
}

The problem with this is that an interface assumes (dictates) that all the methods be public. So while this achieves the goal of insisting that sub-classes of an abstract class have certain static methods, it can only be used for public methods; there is still no way to ensure subclasses of A implement a protected static method.

Protected static methods are useful when the method works entirely on static data but ought not to be called from 'outside'.

Solution 2: exceptions

abstract class A
{
     {  
         throw new Exception(get_called_class() . " must implement fn()");
     }

}

class B extends A
{
    {
    }
}

This works at runtime if fn() when called. But it's not useful to have to deal with coding syntax mistakes at runtime. And while this could be a hack for one method, it's a lot more code for each method.

Is there something so wrong with this design that the language rightly forbids it? Seems odd that there are various ways to insist subclasses provide most types of method, but not static ones.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpymrcl269187540 2013-02-15 12:59
    关注

It's because static methods belong to the class where they are defined. A::fn() and B::fn() are two different methods, regardless of the inheritance tree. So it makes little sense to define A::fn() as abstract.

Maybe your methods in question should not be abstract at all? If you want to use any kind of polymorphism, there should be objects involved.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 求解vmware的网络模式问题
  • ¥24 EFS加密后,在同一台电脑解密出错,证书界面找不到对应指纹的证书,未备份证书,求在原电脑解密的方法,可行即采纳
  • ¥15 springboot 3.0 实现Security 6.x版本集成
  • ¥15 PHP-8.1 镜像无法用dockerfile里的CMD命令启动 只能进入容器启动,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥30 请帮我解决一下下面六个代码
  • ¥15 关于资源监视工具的e-care有知道的嘛
  • ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?