doushifen4060 2015-04-10 17:31
浏览 37
已采纳

多图像上传过程在后台

I would like to know whether it is possible to use PHP & Javascript alone for uploading images WHILE you browse through other parts of the same website as the upload is happening.

Meaning that after you were to, for example, click on upload... instead of waiting for the upload to complete and finally getting redirected to a success page, is it possible that after clicking on upload, you could then move away to other pages on the same website as the images get uploaded?

I did some research and I bumped across a concept called Thread. But I'm not entirely sure if that's the solution or whether it is a practical function that works in PHP.

If, according to your knowledge, this is not possible at all... what would be your advice for me to handle this sort of a client requirement.

Or, if it's not possible without supplementary resources, what are those resources I should consider.

In case this might be helpful, I'm working on an Online Database for a Garage that stores Job Card information. This particular Multi Image upload system I am trying to achieve is for uploading relatively High Resolution photos of the vehicles before the garage works on them. The system is meant to replace a slower and feature constrained MS Access DB.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I will appreciate your contribution to this question :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuo1880 2015-04-10 18:15
    关注

The work involved is not worth it in my opinion. If you want to get hacky, then an easier way might be to create a new window that automatically minimizes.

Though, I'd just make users open the pages in new tabs.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求TYPCE母转母转接头24PIN线路板图
  • ¥100 国外网络搭建,有偿交流
  • ¥15 高价求中通快递查询接口
  • ¥15 解决一个加好友限制问题 或者有好的方案
  • ¥15 急matlab编程仿真二阶震荡系统
  • ¥20 TEC-9的数据通路实验
  • ¥15 ue5 .3之前好好的现在只要是激活关卡就会崩溃
  • ¥50 MATLAB实现圆柱体容器内球形颗粒堆积