dongmou1964 2018-08-24 16:21
浏览 89
已采纳

Woocommerce更改订单收到页面标题

I am trying to change/add in the title of the "Order Recieved" Woocommerce page.

The below snippet works - I am able to change the pre-existing TEXT with the following code:

add_filter('woocommerce_thankyou_order_received_text', 'woo_change_order_received_text', 10, 2 );
function woo_change_order_received_text( $str, $order ) {
    $new_str = $str . ' We have emailed the purchase receipt to you.';
    return $new_str;
}

The below snippet does not work. - I am unable to change/add the TITLE and also pass in the username to personalise it. Here is the code and also an image of the output I am trying to achieve....The "You are awesome FIRSTNAME" added in.

<?php
add_filter( 'the_title', 'woo_personalize_order_received_title', 10, 2 );
function woo_personalize_order_received_title( $title, $id ) {
    if ( is_order_received_page() && get_the_ID() === $id ) {
        global $wp;
        // Get the order. Line 9 to 17 are present in order_received() in includes/shortcodes/class-wc-shortcode-checkout.php file
        $order_id  = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_thankyou_order_id', absint( $wp->query_vars['order-received'] ) );
        $order_key = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_thankyou_order_key', empty( $_GET['key'] ) ? '' : wc_clean( $_GET['key'] ) );
        if ( $order_id > 0 ) {
            $order = wc_get_order( $order_id );
            if ( $order->get_order_key() != $order_key ) {
                $order = false;
            }
        }
        if ( isset ( $order ) ) {
            //$title = sprintf( "You are awesome, %s!", esc_html( $order->billing_first_name ) ); // use this for WooCommerce versions older then v2.7
        $title = sprintf( "You are awesome, %s!", esc_html( $order->get_billing_first_name() ) );
        }
    }
    return $title;
}

enter image description here

This should be possible as there are examples on how to do it, such as here...I just can't figure out why the main title wont even appear?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanchao5258 2018-08-28 14:30
    关注

As a workaround I inspected the CSS and changed the text below the header to be a larger size and the font family required.

Then through the below PHP I created the custom text with the customer name in the header.

add_filter('woocommerce_thankyou_order_received_text', 'woo_change_order_received_text', 10, 2 );
    function woo_change_order_received_text( $str, $order ) {
        $new_str = sprintf( "You are awesome, %s :) - We've recieved your order.", esc_html( $order->get_billing_first_name() ) );
        return $new_str;
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan