drcx71276 2011-05-01 23:56
浏览 144
已采纳

在Windows中配置php的curl扩展

I am using the Xampp server with php5 . I have been trying to get the curl extension working. But, unable to do it. I uncommented the php_curl.dll line in php.ini. I dont see curl enabled in phpinfo() . I also copied the ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll files to both syswow64 and system32 directories. Do i have to install anything on the server? Has anyone used xampp server before with curl ? thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drll85318 2011-05-02 00:30
    关注

To be honest I did not used XAMPP but couple of times I've faced problems with WAMP extensions on Windows.

Almost always reason was one of the following:

1. There aren't required file in /ext directory,
    2. Extension line in php.ini is commented,
    3. I forgot to restart server.

Also, this looks interesting (from link #1 below):

There’s a straight-forward XAMPP FAQ Entry about their php.ini stucture. For those looking for the easy fix, ignore everything but the /apache/bin/php.ini file. That’s the only one that counts, regardless of which PHP version you’re currently using.

What about all the .dll files you need? Well, you don’t need them. Everything you need to run CURL on a XAMPP install is included in the download. Stop downloading extra crap and sticking it all over your system. XAMPP knows what it needs, where it’s at, and how to use it. End of story.

If above steps doesn't help, read following articles (and comments):

Be aware of multiple php.ini files in XAMPP. Be sure that you have edited right one.

P.S. I've just tried to enable cURL in Wamp/XP. I've removed leading semicolon ; from line ;extension=php_curl.dll and restarted server. Now I can see cURL support: enabled in phpinfo() page. I guess that's easy in XAMPP too.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算