普通网友 2011-08-28 10:53
浏览 194
已采纳

PHP访问require()函数的变量问题

I have a question about PHP require() function. I have a PHP script called (login.php) and on that (login.php) I use various require() functions to get heavy PHP coded scripts to work on that original script (login.php).

However I noticed on a require() script I can access local variables defined on the original (login.php). However the problem is say on that required script I have another require() function then those variables originally defined on (login.php) are lost (ie if I do an isset() says they are not set?). So how do you get around this require() within require() problem?

Any ideas perhaps using $_SESSION or $GLOBALS variables instead? I know about $_SESSION variables but are $GLOBALS variables secure?

Below is short example of script var set on (login.php)

if(!isset($header_displayed))
    {
        echo "<div id='header'>
            <div id='logo'></div>
        </div>";
        $header_displayed=1; 
    }

Then this script is called from above (login.php) using require()

if(!function_exists('writeErrors'))
    {
        function writeErrors($error,$host_details,$date,$page,$line) 
        {
            require("/home/darren/crash_msg/error_msg.php");
        }
    }

And then on error_msg script called the $header_displayed var is not set?

From feedback seems using require() within function will restrict all global vars. So you have to do this:

if(!function_exists('writeErrors'))
    {
        function writeErrors($error,$host_details,$date,$page,$line, add var paramters that you need ie $header_displayed) 
        {
            /*log SQL stuff*/
            $display_error_msg=1;
require("/home/darren/crash_msg/error_msg.php"); /*now header_displayed var set on this script*/
        }
    }
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• donglu7816 2011-08-28 11:09
    关注

According to your comment, you call require() inside a function. Therein lies your problem. When you include/require inside a function, then the included script inherits the scope of that function, which does not include the global variables defined in either your login.php script or the first script included by login.php.

It is best practice with globals to always call them as $GLOBALS['varname']. Note it isn't $_GLOBAL, but its own unique oddity.

Regarding security, it isn't any less secure to use $GLOBALS than anything else as long as register_globals is turned off (and it really really should be). It is just considered to be a sloppy practice to rely too much on globals, particularly on globals defined in other scripts.

It is typically better to pass the only the values needed as parameters to functions, or to store variables you know you will need all the time in $_SESSION.

It is not recommended to ever call an included file inside a function, since when reading the included file by itself you have no context for the scope it runs in. You would assume it executes in the global scope, but that is incorrect. To whatever degree possible, it is recommended to refactor your code to avoid including inside a function. For example, whatever executes inside the included file should be wrapped in a function with the needed global vars passed to it as parameters. Call that function in place of the require().

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab