doushan6161 2012-12-24 12:20
浏览 26
已采纳

在wordpress中点击多个JavaScript函数

I'm working on a wordpress plugin and need two functions to happen on onClick function on different ID's. I have code something like this.

echo "<div id='cnote_open'><a id='show-note' onclick='document.getElementById(&quot;website-link-          box&quot;).style.top=&quot;10%&quot;;return false;' >Show Notification</a></div>";

I want to include the below function for above onClick. I don't want a function to called onClick and include these two functions in it. I want to include this function in the above piece of code only.

onClick='document.getElementById(&quot;dvs_env&quot;).style.display=&quot;block&quot;;return false;'

Is there a way on including multiple JavaScript functions on different ids on a single click?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjia4220 2012-12-24 12:37
    关注

Doing this kind of stuff manually using "string" definition of your delegates don't sounds good. You should consider using a Javascript library like jQuery and then you should consider event chaining.

Both provided links should give you all information you need to achieve your target.

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 hexo+github部署博客
  • ¥15 求螺旋焊缝的图像处理
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)
  • ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?
  • ¥15 网络通信安全解决方案
  • ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面