dou6495 2016-08-19 09:00
浏览 33
已采纳

通过隐藏的输入字段(值)将href作为字符串传递

I'm trying to pass some data through a hidden input field. I want every part to be wrapped by an anchor tag that links to the correct page. But when I send it the hidden values are displayed probably because sending an anchor tag through a value field is not allowed. How can I do this?

Code:

foreach($offertecr as $offerte1){
    if($offerte1['id'] != ''){
        $message .= '<a href="#">'.$offerte1['title'].'</a><br>';
    }
}

<input type="hidden" class="form-control-products" name="products" id="products" value="'.$message.'">

This results in the following:

enter image description here

I probably have to use javascript for this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfei1975 2016-08-19 09:13
    关注

You can use htmlspecialchars to convert the html tags into entities so that they can be properly displayed in your form.

foreach($offertecr as $offerte1){
        if($offerte1['id'] != ''){
            $message .= htmlspecialchars('<a href="#">'.$offerte1['title'].'</a><br>');
        }
    }

<input type="hidden" class="form-control-products" name="products" id="products" value="'.$message.'">

When you obtain the posted information, you will have to convert the entities back into their corresponding tags using htmlspecialchars_decode.

$html_value = htmlspecialchars_decode($posted_value);

On the other hand, if you just want the information of the urls that point to the correct pages you can just skip the anchor tags and add only a comma separated value of the urls. You can later explode explode(',', $values) those values when you post the form to get the urls back.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教