dou91736 2010-11-23 08:59
浏览 167
已采纳

在安装过程中无法找到MediaWiki的数据库驱动程序

MYSQL and apache server are already installed on my server. But still I encountered these problem. I dont understand the terms to compile php with --with-mysql Where should i compile? i am using window server. or how to install the mysql.so module??

Checking environment...

Please include all of the lines below when reporting installation problems. PHP 5.2.14 installed Could not find a suitable database driver! For MySQL, compile PHP using --with-mysql, or install the mysql.so module For PostgreSQL, compile PHP using --with-pgsql, or install the pgsql.so module For SQLite, compile PHP using --with-pdo_sqlite, or install the pdo_sqlite.so module For MSSQL, compile PHP using --with-mssql_not_ready, or install the mssql_not_ready.so module For DB2, compile PHP using --with-ibm_db2, or install the ibm_db2.so module For Oracle, compile PHP using --with-oci8, or install the oci8.so module

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsztc99732 2010-12-08 20:14
    关注

Look in /php_install_dir/extensions. There should be a file named "php_mysql.dll". If so, enable it in php.ini. If not, download the dll, copy it to the extension dir and enable in php.ini. Remember to restart Apache.

See this page for more info (make sure you read the comments).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python中transformers可以正常下载,但是没有办法使用pipeline
  • ¥50 分布式追踪trace异常问题
  • ¥15 人在外地出差,速帮一点点
  • ¥15 如何使用canvas在图片上进行如下的标注,以下代码不起作用,如何修改
  • ¥15 Windows 系统cmd后提示“加载用户设置时遇到错误”
  • ¥50 vue router 动态路由问题
  • ¥15 关于#.net#的问题:End Function
  • ¥15 无法import pycausal
  • ¥15 weditor无法连接模拟器Local server not started, start with?
  • ¥20 6-3 String类定义