mcrypt_encrypt():此算法不支持大小为29的密钥

i have my old code back from 2011 which calculate hash

private static $key = 'G@W351T35.cz#€2011GAMESITES';

/**
 * Computes salted password hash.
 * @param  string
 * @return string
 */
public static function calculateHash($password)
{
    $text = $password;
    $iv_size = mcrypt_get_iv_size(MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_256, MCRYPT_MODE_ECB);
    $iv = mcrypt_create_iv($iv_size, MCRYPT_RAND);
    $crypttext = mcrypt_encrypt(MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_256, self::$key, $text, MCRYPT_MODE_ECB, $iv);
    return base64_encode($crypttext);
}

When i try to run it now I get an error:

Warning: mcrypt_encrypt(): Key of size 29 not supported by this algorithm. Only keys of sizes 16, 24 or 32 supported in ..\Hash.php on line 27

I know it takes a long time from 2011 and there can be better ways to do it now, but I need to make it work from previous version for some historical issue. What i am doing wrong? I cant even see what size 29 does it mean.

Or alternativly is there a way how to break a hash if I still got a function? with this i can potencialy start using new way of calculating hash.

Thanks for any advise

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxing8939 2016-07-01 12:04
    关注

If you consult the changelog in the documentation for mcrypt_encrypt, you should see that since PHP 5.6.0...

Invalid key and iv sizes are no longer accepted. mcrypt_encrypt() will now throw a warning and return FALSE if the inputs are invalid. Previously keys and IVs were padded with '\0' bytes to the next valid size.

The solution is therefore to replace your key by one that is padded with null characters to 32 bytes.

Unfortunately, there is a non-ASCII character in there (the euro sign), so there are multiple possibilities how that is supposed to be encoded. It's probably best to manually encode this character. In Unicode, the euro sign has codepoint U+20AC, which would translate to '\xE2\x82\xAC' (which explains why mcrypt counts 29 bytes instead of 27), making your new key

private static $key = 'G@W351T35.cz#\xE2\x82\xAC2011GAMESITES\0\0\0';

Note that we have to assume some character encoding for your code; I have assumed UTF-8. It's unlikely but possible that, in 2011, it was supposed to be encoded in another character encoding (e.g. ISO-8859-1), which results in a very different encoding for the euro sign.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么