doutan5724 2010-09-01 03:02
浏览 43
已采纳

是否可以从扩展中调用PHP_FUNCTION

let me elaborate more on the Title. Consider for example PHP_FUNCTION(session_start). Will I be able to invoke session_start from within session_id which is another PHP_FUNCTION (this is just for illustration not the actual purpose)?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doqdcks3948 2010-09-01 03:53
    关注

Well, yes, but you should avoid it as much as possible. One of the main benefits of writing internal implementations of functions is that, contrary to what happens in PHP, C function calls are cheap. Additionally, calling PHP functions internally in C code is relatively painful.

For instance, in the case of session_start, you have php_session_start, which is exposed by the session extension. Owing to what I described in the first paragraph, extensions will usually export C functions that may be useful to others.

In fact, the internal PHP function foo needed to call the internal PHP function bar, the best strategy, if possible, would be to define an auxiliary (non PHP_FUNCTION) C function with most of the implementation of bar. Then both PHP_FUNCTION(foo) and PHP_FUNCTION(bar) could call that auxiliary function.

Anyway, the easiest way to call PHP functions is to use call_user_function:

int call_user_function(HashTable *function_table, zval **object_pp,
        zval *function_name, zval *retval_ptr, zend_uint param_count,
        zval *params[] TSRMLS_DC);

The variant call_user_function_ex also allows prohibiting separation when the argument should be sent by reference by it's not and specifying a symbol table.

This will work both if the relevant function is internal (PHP_FUNCTION) or was defined in userspace. If it's a regular function, you should use EG(function_table) as the first argument, the second should be NULL and I think you can figure out the others.

If you execute the function several times, this is not very efficient. In that case, see the functions in "Zend_API.h" that start with zend_fcall_.

I wouldn't recommend other options to call internal functions, such as manually setting up the arguments stack and other trickery and them manually calling the underlying C function.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
  • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
  • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
  • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
  • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
  • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?
  • ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据