dtlc84438 2012-11-22 16:45
浏览 28
已采纳

从Web服务器脚本(PHP),Cronjob发送登录和表单信息?

I have friends who book rooms at a university, but can only book after midnight the next day when all the other students have booked. They don't want to stay up until midnight to book and wanted to know if a script could be written to send the login user details, encrypted on the webserver, and their usual day and time.The booking information is just a standard HTML form with relevant inputs. This data can be auto-generated from a list.

Is this possible to do from a webserver, or will they have to use their home machines and have a refresh at 00:01?

Thanks for any help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwei1408 2012-11-24 19:26
    关注

I am middle-tier OO C++ developer

Well this should be dead-simple for you then. After you learn one language you should be able to pick up other, similar languages by reading some basic docs. Here's the basic tutorial from the official doc. Basically just stop worrying about memory allocation and static typing, read up on how PHP does classes, and then dig into cURL like jeroen mentioned.

Honestly, you're lucky this didn't get closed as 'not a real question' before I even got a chance to post a snippy comment. StackOverflow is very "code-oriented" and the questions that get the most attention are the ones where people post code that they've actually tried running along with a description of what's gone wrong and/or error info.

Your question, though better written than most, still comes across as, "I have tried/written nothing, someone please spoon-feed me some code". So go try some code and if you hit something you can't figure your way past, post that and I'll probably sound like less of a b-hole.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗