douaipi3965 2011-03-09 23:03
浏览 76
已采纳

如何在远程设备/交换机/服务器上收集带宽利用率数据?

How do I collect bandwidth usage/utilzation on devices/switches. From what I understand there are systems that do something like this. They seem to all have snmp in common.

I am looking for imformation on possibly rolling my own system for collecting this data that will be later used on a web-based front-end. For a real-world but perhaps a bit over complicated example of what I'm talking about take a look at ubersmith de. Most of it will be in a LAMP environment. Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du521521521 2011-03-17 15:07
    关注

On pure SNMP point of view, there is a Management Information Base (MIB) on your SNMP device.

This base is a kind of tree where datas are named using Object IDentifiers (OIDs). One of these datas is a counter called "ifInOctets" in the interface group of MIBII, it represents the number of "In" octets on one of the interface of the SNMP device, another one ("ifOutOctets") represent the number of "Out" octets. You will find in your favorite language (PHP) a way to get these two counters. You also have the information of the interface speed in "ifSpeed" counter. With NET-SNMP tools installed (on Linux or Microsoft) you can get the information with "snmpget"

enter image description here

snmpget -v 1 -c public localhost ifInOctets.65539
    IF-MIB::ifInOctets.65539 = Counter32: 82929271

Imagine you take 2 values of "ifInOctets" I1 and I2 with an interval of S seconds. You can compute your "In" bandith.

"In" Bandwith usage in % = (((I2-I1) * 8)*100) / (ifSpeed * S)

If you just want to have a nice graph of the bandwith usage of your device just try MRTG tool.

enter image description here

Best regards.

JP

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
  • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源