doutu1889 2014-11-13 22:25
浏览 46
已采纳

接近动态php包括没有前端控制器的遗留项目

Dependency management via Includes/require_onces in php is a pain. Every once in a while I change things and stuff breaks and I have to rethink my approach to initializing the very first include()/require() in php. I feel like I'm missing a more robust technique that would work and solve all my problems, but I just don't seem to have found it yet.

Autoloading with a mvc would be nice! But for legacy procedural projects I don't think that's a help?

Past approaches

Probably like everyone else, I started out with relative pathing. require_once('../../../core/core.php'); for example. Unfortunately that breaks when you start requiring libraries that have their own required dependencies. So then I moved to using a dynamic include that parses out the main project folder from any location that is up the hierarchy: require_once(substr(dirname(__FILE__), 0, strpos(dirname(__FILE__), 'my_project')+8).'core/database/admin.database.connection.php'); this meant I could past this anywhere that the permissions where appropriate, and move it -anywhere- in the project and it would still work!. Unfortunately, it broke when I implemented CI and the CI project set a project root like: /home/rof/bitbucket.org/repo_name/clone/ which didn't include the specific string "my_project" and thus broke all the includes. So for the past hour or so I've been fixing includes, and it's not fun. I want to find a "final solution".

Currently Using

Currently I have been changing the includes to:

require_once(realpath(__DIR__.'/../../').'/core/database/admin.database.connection.php');

Unfortunately, if I move a group of scripts up or down a directory (like moving users/orders/ into admin/orders or all the various housekeeping approaches) that's going to require rewriting each-individual-script again. Changing the DIR.'/../../' to DIR.'/../../../' or whatever. It sucks because it's so complex that it's scary to try to rewrite it project or directory wide, stuff will probably just break.

My goals

• 1st Simplicity, I want to set the includes and be certain they'll work & forget about them.
  • 2nd Tiered system so that different areas can include libraries with different access levels
  • 3rd I don't want to have to rewrite includes when things change. Ideally, I'd love to write the includes in one place for admin access, one place for user access, and one place for public access.

What is the final solution for non-object-oriented, procedural/function-based php projects with complex directory structures?

Example Directory Structure & Scripts

Here's an nearly real directory structure, which is pretty standard, but just to give you an idea:

core/
 - core.php
 - environment.php
 - database/
   - database.php
   - admin.database.connection.php
   - user.database.connection.php
   - public.database.connection.php
www/
 - index.php
 - contactus.php
 - map.php
 - users/
   - login.php
   - logout.php
   - accountdetails.php
 - admin/
   - login.php
   - logout.php
   - index.php
   - admin.php
   - reports/
     - revenue_report.php
     - orders.php
     - clientslist.php
   - orders/
     - orderslist.php
     - orderview.php

Hopefully you get the idea, an old legacy system with procedural code, many complex scripts, and multiple tiers of database access.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujiaochan7317 2016-03-14 21:04
    关注

I've worked with these kind of problems a lot now, and here is what I would highly highly suggest in all cases: route everything through a front controller as soon as possible!

In php it is exceedingly beneficial to create a front controller and handle all your scripts through it, as soon as you can set it up. If you still have legacy scripts like example.php, have your front-controller index.php include them in a whitelisted way! So a url like mydomain.com/example would route through front-controller, get all the basic includes, and only then include the example.php script if whitelisted!

Anything else is just delaying the inevitable problems of unifying a fractured codebase full of lots of tiny separated scripts.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号