dongmouhao7438 2014-01-21 13:50
浏览 36
已采纳

在本地编写代码,发送到服务器

I'm trying to configure my web server and I'm a complete beginner. Now everything is working quite fine. I want to write some php files. But I only have unix command line access to the server and vim or nano are not really convenient for writing lines of codes.

So the question is : - Is there a unix command line php editor i can "apt-get install" on my debian server ? - Is there a proper way of writing files on my computer and then commit them to the server ?

Here I'm looking for an easy solution... As I don't have much knowledge about the subject ! Thanks !

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi6269 2014-01-21 13:58
    关注

Yes, typically whoever is hosting your server will give you some kind of facility for uploading for files: FTP, SCP, etc. If someone else is running your server for you (e.g., a web host) you should contact them to find out what options you have. If you are administrating over the server yourself, you will need to install some kind of file transfer server on it. FTP would be the obvious choice, but not necessarily the best, especially if you have to connect to it over the public internet (FTP is not encrypted by default, so your file contents and even your login details will be sent in clear text over the network). If you are using SSH (e.g., PuTTY) to connect to your server, you should be able to use pscp to copy files securely.

But for what it's worth, Vim is super convenient for writing lines of code, once you know how to use it. Vim is a programmer's text editor, it's got loads of features that make writing lines of code easy.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题