dtt27783 2018-09-26 16:49
浏览 76
已采纳

PHP fgets返回一个空字符串

So I'm making a webshop, well, trying to atleast for a course project using WAMP. But when trying to register new users and in the process checking their password against a list of common ones the use of fgets() returns an empty string.

if(empty(trim($_POST["password"]))){
} elseif (!checkPassword($_POST["password"])) {
    $password_err = "Password to common.";
    echo "<script>alert('Password to common.'); location.href='index.php';</script>";
}

The checkPassword() is where the fault lies.

function checkPassword($passwordtocheck) {
    $passwordtocheck = strtolower($passwordtocheck);

$common_passwords = fopen("commonpasswords.txt", "r");

while(!feof($common_passwords)) {
        $check_against = fgets($common_passwords);
        echo "<script>alert('Checking $passwordtocheck against $check_against.'); location.href='index.php';</script>";
        if($check_against == $passwordtocheck) {
            fclose($common_passwords);
            return false;
        }
    }
    fclose($common_passwords);
    return true;
}

Lets say that I input the password 12345678 when registering, then the scripted alert will say "Checking 12345678 against ." and send me back to index.php. So it looks like it doesn't succeed in reading the file at all. The commonpasswords.txt is in the same folder as the rest of the files and with a single password on each row.

And there is no problem opening the file to begin with either, if I do this instead:

$common_passwords = fopen("commonpasswords.txt", "a");
fwrite($common_passwords, "test");

'test' will appear at the bottom of the file under the existing words on its own row without a hitch. And this is where I'm at, would appreciate whatever input people can give!

EDIT; I do understand that this probably breaks a ton of good-practice 'rules' in general and regarding security. But the website is not really supposed to function or look good, it just need to barely work so that we can later try and use different methods of attacking it and the connected database.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpzbzp8728 2018-09-26 17:00
    关注

If you insist on doing this yourself – which I do not recommend – you can simplify things a lot by using the file() function. This returns an array of every line in the file. Then use array_filter(); it runs a callback on each element of the array where you can check if there's a match with your password. If the callback returns false, the element is removed from the array. After that, if you have any elements left you know there was a match.

function checkPassword($pwd) {
        $pwd = strtolower($pwd);
        $common = file("commonpasswords.txt", FILE_IGNORE_NEW_LINES);
        $results = array_filter($common, function($i) use ($pwd) {return $i == $pwd;});
        return count($results) === 0;
    }

But really, there are dozens of libraries out there to check password strength. Use one of them.

Or, as pointed out in the comment, even simpler array_search:

function checkPassword($pwd) {
        $pwd = strtolower($pwd);
        $common = file("commonpasswords.txt", FILE_IGNORE_NEW_LINES);
        return array_search($pwd, $common) === false;
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?