dougong2306 2014-06-10 03:31
浏览 45
已采纳

facebook登录会话和许可

I built an IOS app and using the facebook login, but if I were to use php to extract data like user photos, friends list, do I have to get the user to approve on my web again or one approval will allow the logins to be done cross platform for web, ios & android?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dstd2129 2014-06-10 06:32
    关注

With the Facebook Apps API, it uses short-lived access tokens, the default lifespan is 2 hours. So regardless of the platform/OS/application you're going to need to renew those tokens anyway. You'll have to setup your app(s) to handle error messages returned by the Facebook API, and respond accordingly, so when an access token expires you can renew it in the background without further user input/management.

As for utilising the user data efficiently, when the app connects the first time you'll simply extract the data you need, in your case user photos, friends lists etc., and store it in your apps database for usage. Then when the access tokens expire you'll just need to renew them accordingly.

The 'Facebook login' specifically, they provide some more functionality for cross platform usage. Read up on this at the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/overview/v2.0#cross-platform

That anchor link should give you the details/info you're after.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器