douche3244 2012-02-18 06:40
浏览 42
已采纳

如何将旧的OOP PHP项目转换为Yii框架?

I already have a working OOP website. Most of the php is separated from the html. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to apply that site into the Yii Framework.

Edit

The website uses jquery, html, css, php, javascript. It also consists of a lot of libraries and classes I bought of code canyon. Like a geolocation library, phpthumb (image thumbnails), like and dislike system. How does one go about importing these libraries into Yii?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpzr52746 2012-02-18 10:27
    关注

I had a similar task a year ago, but the code wasn't really OO at all. I created a new Yii project and placed the old site as a lib in the that project. I then set up the basics in Yii like database access, whichever session values were needed in both projects etc. I then ported route by route, feature by feature. It took some time, but it worked out really well. I just had a bootstrap script which routed requests based on "ported_routes".

When it comes to reusing classes that should not be a problem if they are well structured without dependencies on the old code. Yii places no restrictions on that stuff, so just add them as libs or browse through the Yii docs and see if it makes sense to refactor them into Yii components or subclass something in there.

As for CSS and JS that was redone from skratch, using LESS and newer JS libs. A lot had happened in the JS world since the original code was written. Yii does not require you to follow any predetermined structure for markup either, so in theory you should be able to use the old CSS unless you want to change markup fundamentals.

If your old code has a MVC-like structure the porting of actions and views will go smoother, but regardless you are pretty much left with a similar approach I think.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景