dras2334 2012-09-04 19:03
浏览 25
已采纳

Data Mapper与数据访问对象。 区别。 哪一个更好? [重复]

Possible Duplicate:
ORM/DAO/DataMapper/ActiveRecord/TableGateway differences?

Can someone help me to understand difference between data mapper and data access object patterns? I already know about data mapper pattern from zandstra's book. But when i searched for data access object, i found out that there are very similar, or even the same patterns. Also i want to know which one i should use when writing my own framework(i'm trying to implement my own mvc php framework just to learn how modern frameworks work).

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dony39517 2012-09-04 19:19
    关注

Data mapper saves the data from (and restores to) domain object directly, while data access object would be used as intermediary for exchange of information between domain object and storage abstraction.

<update> The main difference between two approaches is that data mapper temporary takes control of the domain object, while data access object either receives data indirectly (through some higher level abstraction, like Service) or is controlled (and in some implementations, even instantiated) by domain object.</update>

Neither of patterns is remotely related to active record (anti)pattern, which combines domain logic and storage abstraction in single instance, thus breaking SRP.

And none of mentioned patterns are tied to ORMs. Some ORMs try to use the above mentioned pattern for implementation, but they usually do a quite bad job at that.

Most of, what you call, "modern frameworks" use active record pattern and call the instances of it "models", which extreme simplification of concept, perpetuated by Rails.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog