dpjj4763 2013-03-26 17:31
浏览 37
已采纳

使用php html生成条形图使百分比正确显示?

Can anyone help me out im trying to do a simple code with php and html, my goal is to get my variable via database and post the number and add a % at the end but with my code it's confusing to me.

The very last one works but its hardcoded.

Click here for image. http://i.stack.imgur.com/0Apoh.png The yellow graph i wat to dispay at 55% and the rest wont be filled in such as the bottom graph.

<style type="text/css">
    .red {background-color: red;}
    .green {background-color: green;}
    .yellow{background-color: yellow;}
    .bar { width: 15%; border: 1px solid #000; background: grey; }
    </style>

<?php   
    if ($percentage >= 51 && $percentage <= 74) {
    echo "<div class=\"bar\" align=\"left\"><div class=\"yellow\" style=\"width: $percentage %\">$percentage test</div></div>";
    } else if ($percentage >= 75){
    echo "<div class=\"bar\" align=\"left\"><div class=\"green\" style=\"width: $percentage \"%\">$percentage test</div></div>";
    } else if ($percentage >= 0 && $percentage <= 50) {
    echo "<div class=\"bar\" align=\"left\"><div class=\"red\" style=\"width:46%\">$percentage test</div></div>";
    }
    ?>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongwen3093 2013-03-26 17:39
    关注

I cannot see how you get percentage value but I can see that you define your style in 3 different ways: The first would produce : width: 33 px; which is somehow correct but the 2nd is wrong the right is :

echo "<div class=\"bar\" align=\"left\"><div class=\"red\" style=\"width:$percenage%\">$percentage test</div></div>";

or

echo "<div class=\"bar\" align=\"left\"><div class=\"red\" style=\"width:".$percentage."%\">$percentage test</div></div>";

This is to complete the above answer. I forgot you can use the !important argument also. ... width:$percantage% !important;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)