douyanzan9145 2015-07-27 18:54
浏览 326
已采纳

Wordpress - 警告:call_user_func_array()期望参数1是有效的回调

I am trying move my wordpress website from one host to another.

I downloaded the website backup and database backup from the previous host.

I uploaded the WP files to the newhost. I uploaded the database to the new host's database.

I updated wp-config.php.

Then whent I tried to access my website, I got the below error. I am very confused what goes wrong.

I got the below errors.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_enqueue_scripts' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_print_styles' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'wp_print_head_scripts' not found or invalid function name in /wp-includes/plugin.php on line 496

Also I am not able to see the admin part also.

I tried to disable plugins via database to check whether any plugin conflicts with the site. But it went in vain.

My theme stylesheet is broken. Also some of the image urls showing the older host's url. I am really confused about what is wrong?

If you need any more info, kindly ask in comments.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dosryjij88555 2015-07-27 19:45
    关注

I walked into something similar.

My problem was that some of the files were completely missing from the Wordpress folder (I still don't know how that happened). But anyway, I got a fresh copy of wordpress, installed it, then moved my themes and reinstalled all plugins, and everything was back to normal.

Hopefully this could help you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
  • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
  • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频