dongnaosuan5407 2012-06-27 17:27
浏览 148

成功odbc_connect到Teradata 14.0后,PHP odbc_exec分段错误

I am using PHP 5.3.3 on RHEL 5. I have installed all the necessary drivers and add-ons for ODBC connections to Teradata. I wrote a simple script to test it:

$con_string = "DRIVER={Teradata};DBCName=**HOST**; DATABASE=**database**;";
$con = odbc_pconnect( $con_string , "user", "pass" );
var_dump($con);
echo 'here';
$res = odbc_exec($con, "SELECT id FROM database.table");
echo 'there';
var_dump($res);

The output is as follows:

resource(5) of type (odbc link persistent)

hereSegmentation fault

Obviously the connection works. I have also tried other commands, some work, some don't. odbc_tables() and odbc_procedures() return the correct information without problem. However, anything related to a SQL query gets a seg fault. I have not been able to get trace/debug to turn on for ODBC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanqiao1947 2012-06-28 08:17
    关注

Three things you can do. First, (assuming you are using unixODBC) find your odbcinst.ini file and add:

[ODBC] Trace=yes TraceFile=/tmp/unixodbc.log

Run your PHP script from the command line and you should get a log. If it is segfaulting in unixODBC or your ODBC driver the last line should show an entry into an ODBC API but no exit. However, that will only give you a clue as to where it is failing.

Second thing you can do is find where your php executable is and run it under the debugger:

gdb /path/to/php

When you get the prompt do:

r /path/to/my/php_script

When it seg faults use the back trace (bt) command to show where it blew up.

Lastly, you could have a teradata ODBC driver which was not built with the same ODBC headers or defines as PHP and unixODBC. This is very tricky to discover but if you are on a 64 bit machine it is a possibility. You can use unixODBC's odbc_config command to find out how unixODBC was built. In particular odbc_config --ulen and --cflags. Unfortunately most debian based distributions don't include odbc_config yet - may be you'll be luckier on redhat. The thing you are looking for is teradata being built with SQLULEN 32 bits and unixODBC/PHP with it 64 bits - if you've got this situation you'll definitely get segfaults. If this is your issue you need to get the correct build from teradata or switch everything to 32 bit binaries.

Armed with this info you might be able to find out what is going wrong. You can always post the gdb back trace or the end of the unixODBC log file and I may be able to help.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog