douluolan9101 2014-04-22 15:33
浏览 57
已采纳

如何为来自数据库请求的每个图像添加灯箱句柄

If I have:

<div class="feed-container">
    <div id="instafeed"></div>
</div>

and I am calling images from a database into that div id "instafeed", how can I add a rel or class to each image coming out of the database.

I used to do things like, "for each..." in PHP but I am not sure how to do it with html or js. I could use PHP if that makes it easier but my knowledge of PHP and JavaScript is limited.

My main goal above is that when images are retrieved from a database, I want each image that is retrieved to have a class or del added to it so that I can use a lightbox JS to lightbox each image.

UPDATE:

What would you write if you didn't have access to the database but you new that the database would display all the images in tags. For example, you didn't have access to the database and you are not sure if it is mysql or whatever, but you know that the database will end up displaying the images like this:

<a href="whatever path">image1</a>
<a href="whatever path">image2</a>
<a href="whatever path">image3</a>
<a href="whatever path">image4</a>

Thank you

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsj2222222 2014-04-22 18:34
    关注

If you wanted to do it with jQuery alone, once you have retrieved the images from the database you would do this -

$('#instafeed img').addClass('db-img');

With pure JavaScript -

var images = document.getElementsByTagName("img");
    var i;

for(i = 0; i < images.length; i++) {
        images[i].className += " db-img"; // note the space before the class name
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog
  • ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容