doudou521125 2009-04-30 18:19
浏览 64
已采纳

不使用setter和getter真是错吗?

I'm kind of new in PHP. For some reason in other types of programming languages like JAVA I have no problem with using setters and getters for every single variable, but when I'm programming in PHP probably because it is so flexible it feels kind of like a waste of time. It feels simpler to just set the class attributes as public most of the time and manipulating them like that. The thing is that when I do it like this I feel like I'm doing something wrong and going against OO principles.

Is it really that wrong not using setters and getters? Why or why not? How do you guys do it most of the time?

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• douhao7677 2009-04-30 18:31
    关注

The main problem with not using property accessors is that if you find out you ever need to change a field to a property later on – to make it a computed property in a subclass, for instance – you’ll break clients of your API. For a published library, this would be unacceptable; for an internal one, just quite a lot of work fixing things.

For private code or small apps, it could be feasible to just wing it. An IDE (or text editor) will let you generate accessor boilerplate and hide it using code folding. This arguably makes using getters and setters mechanically fairly easy.

Note that some programming languages have features to synthesise the default field+getter+setter – Ruby does it via metaprogramming, C# has auto-implemented properties. And Python sidesteps the issue completely by letting you override attribute access, letting you encapsulate the attribute in the subclass that needs it instead of having to bother with it up front. (This is the approach I like best.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面
  • ¥15 angular开发过程中,想要读取模型文件,即图1的335行,会报404错误(如图2)。但我的springboot里配置了静态资源文件,如图3。且在该地址下我有模型文件如图4,请问该问题该如何解决呢?
  • ¥15 itunes恢复数据最后一步发生错误
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:2024年5月15日的win11更新后资源管理器没有地址栏了顶部的地址栏和文件搜索都消失了
  • ¥100 H5网页如何调用微信扫一扫功能?
  • ¥15 讲解电路图,付费求解
  • ¥15 有偿请教计算电磁学的问题涉及到空间中时域UTD和FDTD算法结合的
  • ¥15 vite打包后,页面出现h.createElement is not a function,但本地运行正常
  • ¥15 Java,消息推送配置