douyeyan0650 2011-02-13 02:04
浏览 70
已采纳

通过php在服务器之间同步数据库

I'm needing to synchronise two mysql databases between different servers on a regular basis, by a client-initiated interface. I've been doing it by remote MYSQL connection, and adding the IP of the servers to the whitelist for MYSQL remote connections. Problem is however, that the client has a dynamic IP, so as soon as it changes they can no longer sync.

So I'm trying to find an alternative way of synchronising the two databases via some sort of secure php script.

edit: I should make this a bit clearer. I've got a server (WAMP) running on a PC (Win7) the database of which I need to synchronize (both ways) to an online server. I've been doing it via remote MySQL connect, which I'd like to avoid because of dynamic IPs, and also because the local WAMP server connects to different internet connections (being a laptop) and needs to not be restricted to one IP.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmie3987067 2011-02-13 15:32
    关注

However you want to synchronize the databases (replication, a PHP script, etc.), the best way to secure it would be to either use an IPSec/VPN or SSH tunnel to encrypt all the communication between the two servers. Then you'd just open a regular mysql or http connection through the tunnel.

Using either method, you'll have access to a variety of authentication modes. So you could use a pre-shared key or username/password authentication or both.

You can use an SSH client like PuTTY to initiate an SSH tunnel on a Windows systems. Or if you google IPSec and XAuth, you should be able to find some guides on how to set up an authenticated IPSec VPN.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 表达式必须是可修改的左值
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊
  • ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题