dounuo1881 2012-10-09 04:23
浏览 68
已采纳

PHP foreach循环,getElementById的唯一<select> id

What I am interested in getting is $option_value['price'] in a string from the dropdown, not . Using .value returns the later.

I have select menus that are created in a foreach() loop. The drop downs will hold price options. I am trying to give each product it's own id so I can use the javascript onChange() function to update prices on the screen.

The select tag looks like this:

<select name="option[<?php echo $option['product_option_id']; ?>]" class="select_options" id="select_<?php echo $product['product_id']; ?>" onchange="getIt(this);">

and the javascript:

function getIt(el) {
var id = el.id;
a = document.getElementById(id).text;
alert(a);   
}

Alerting out id gives me select_some number. So I can see that it is getting the id. but alerting out a gives me [object HTMLSelectElement].

so I tried

alert(a.options.selectedIndex.value);

and get unidentified.

<?php if ($product['options']) { ?>
<div class="options" id="option_<?php echo $product['product_id']; ?>">
<?php foreach ($product['options'] as $option) { ?>
<?php if ($option['type'] == 'select') { ?>
<div id="option-<?php echo $option['product_option_id']; ?>" class="option select_option">    
  <select name="option[<?php echo $option['product_option_id']; ?>]" class="select_options" id="select_<?php echo $product['product_id']; ?>" onchange="getIt(this);">

<option value=""><?php echo $text_select; ?></option>
    <?php foreach ($option['option_value'] as $option_value) { ?>

<option value="<?php echo $option_value['product_option_value_id']; ?>"><?php echo $option_value['name']; ?>

<?php if ($option_value['price']) { ?>
    (<?php echo $option_value['price_prefix']; ?><span id="newPrice"><?php echo str_replace('.00','.',$option_value['price']); ?></span>)
    <?php } ?>
    </option>
    <?php } ?>
  </select>
</div>
<?php } ?>
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doureng1083 2012-10-09 04:45
    关注

"is there a way I can get the text shown on the drop down ($xx.xx), instead of the value?"

I think this is what you are looking for:

function getIt(el) {
       var a = el.options[el.selectedIndex].text;
       alert(a);
    }

el.selectedIndex gives you, obviously, the index of the currently selected option, which you can use as an index into the collection of options, el.options, and then get that option's text. The text property belongs to each option, not to the select.

Demo: http://jsfiddle.net/FCnUQ/

(Note that if no option is selected selectedIndex will be -1.)

You don't need to use getElementById() at all because you already have a reference to the element, el.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)
  • ¥65 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝
  • ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题
  • ¥15 求螺旋焊缝的图像处理
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)
  • ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?