dqxm14187 2012-08-25 17:14
浏览 66
已采纳

使用jquery遍历php变量div类

I'm having a bit of trouble using variable generated php div classes and jQuery to use the fadeToggle() feature. I've got two elements in question. The first contains a link to click and the second contains a description about the link and I want to add a simple fadeToggle to the first div when clicked to show and hide the description. However, the div classes are dynamically generated using a php for loop. I've got 12 different links and 12 different descriptions that get inserted from outside folders using a php for loop. Here's the code:

<?php for ($i = 1; $i <= 12; $i++): ?> 
<p>
<a href="" onclick="return false" class="<?php echo "project$i-text-link-visible"; ?>">
    <span class="text-expand-symbol"></span>
     View project details:
</a>
</p>

<!-- PROJECT DESCRIPTION -->
<div class="<?php echo "project$i-description-hidden"; ?>">        
    <?php include 'descriptions/project' . $i . '.inc.html.php'; ?>
</div>  
<?php endfor; ?>

So i'm having trouble using jQuery's fadeToggle because I do not know how to iterate through the dynamically generated php div classes. If I change the div class to something static like "project-description", the script I tried causes every description box to open at once when I click on any of the links. Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

You can check out the site and see the problem for yourself, if you like.
Visit http://www.romanleykin.com/projects and scroll down to the "Class Projects" section to get an idea of what I'm trying to accomplish. Currently, the site uses an ugly javascript code that changes the css properties from hidden to visible, but I would like to use jQuery for this. Any ideas would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doukun0888 2012-08-25 17:41
    关注

Use custom data attributes:

<?php for ($i = 1; $i <= 12; $i++): ?> 

<a href="#" data-target="<?php echo $i ?>"> ... </a>

<div id="target_<?php echo $i ?>"> ... </div>

<?php endfor; ?>

Then the JS code:

$(function(){

$('a[data-target]').on('click', function(event){

event.preventDefault();

$('#target_' + $(this).attr('data-target')).fadeToggle();

});

});

This way you tie each anchor to its related div without messing with classes.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配