douaoj0994 2011-01-27 17:38
浏览 30
已采纳

PHP XSS问题 - GET参数是否在页面上没有输出任何风险?

Ok so I just wanted to know, is this necessarily a XSS vulnerability, as it does not output the results as such?

For example:

if($_GET['doRedirect'] == "yes") {
//redirect Page
} else {
//dont redirect page
}

then

http://example.com?doRedirect=yes

I have read up on all of the XSS stuff and thought I had a good understanding of it, although now im slightly confused. Is XSS only possible if the user input is then output on the page?

Many thanks :)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyou6768 2011-01-27 17:41
    关注

That should be safe.

Cross site scripting can only occur if you actually output something user-generated on your page.

An example of this would be if you took in a user's name as the get parameter name and did the following:

<?php
    echo "Hello, {$_GET['name']}. How are you today?";
    ?>

In this case, if someone set the name-parameter to <script>alert('Hello, There!');</script>, they've suddenly got some JavaScript running on an URL hosted on your domain.

Granted, that example is pretty benign, but the fact that they could run that code means they could run any code they wished. They could, for instance, add a script that logged the usernames and passwords of all users that logged in through that URL. Your site would appear genuine, but they would have access to things they shouldn't have.

If you're confused about, or interested in learning more about cross site scripting, take a look at these questions:

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路
  • ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输