drjk87189 2010-07-16 15:11
浏览 88
已采纳

PHP拍卖到期跟踪[关闭]

What is the best way to send e-mails or perform functions on a small, non-real money auction script? This script is a learning exercise for me and I was wondering what the best way would be to process actions when the auction has expired. A cron job every minute seems - to me - a method which can easily be surpassed.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujiong3146 2010-07-16 15:18
    关注

To be honest, this is an ideal situation for a cronjob. Theoretically, you could create cronjobs on the fly...That is edit the crontab with php and create an entry for each auction with their end time to execute a generic script that has some variables passed to it.

A cronjob every minute seems a bit extreme, but if you space it out a bit the idea seems very reasonable.

Alternatives would be for if someone hits the auction page that the script checks to see if the auction is expired and then sends an email and sets a flag in a table column. This overall is a terrible idea (What if no one visits the page for a few days).

Ideally the cronjob is your best friend here. Now you can go with an hourly style cronjob or create a script that generates one time cronjobs on the fly. The best solution though would be a recurring cronjob (per 10 minutes perhaps?) and as it sends out an email for an auction, a flag is set in an column ie email_sent to 1 or something similar so that emails aren't resent erroneously.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了