drngnh708353 2011-07-11 06:58
浏览 5
已采纳

客户端到php的客户端套接字

How to make php client to client, like the chat way ? One client connects and sends something to the other client and only he recieve not all clients.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• douzhang3898 2011-07-11 15:07
    关注

Your Question?

If I understand correctly you want one-to-one(private) messaging.

Socket Programming using PHP

You need to learn Socket programming with PHP. You could start by studying this tutorial. This has scaling problems written all over it, because PHP does not have non blocking IO, proper thread model. I advise you to just use it for fun little projects.

Non blocking IO using PHP

You could try and use PHP-MIO. I have not yet tried this, but I guess it might scale. But then again from Apache(PHP) side you will have the same problems. But when using this from both sides it could work...

long-polling(blocking IO) using PHP

P.S: got bored so I have not completely tested this ;)

Download

Below I present two solutions(prototypes) which do NOT scale. One solution uses Redis pubsub. For this you need to install(compile) redis. For this you a POSIX OS is desired, although some people have ported it to Windows. You can also use the free redistogo.com instance. The Redis solution is the prefered solution. I have put everything in an archive which you can download from here.

I also give a solution which uses named pipes. This solution does not require you to use Redis, but instead this approach needs access to the file system. I believe that this approach should also work on Windows(You have to change the filename to windows-style). I would like for somebody to try this out :). I can not test this anymore, because I have completely switched to POSIX OS(Ubuntu) a long time ago.

Requirements

At least PHP 5.3 and preferable a POSIX OS, redis.

How to use

To use both solutions you need to open two browsers(Browser A/B). I assume you are using localhost for development and that you can access files from http://localhost/6646733.

1. point browser A to http://localhost/6646733/redis?me=somebodyelse&to=alfred you should replace redis with pipe when trying out named pipes.
    2. Point browser B to http://localhost/6646733/redis?me=alfred&to=somebodyelse
    3. In browser A type a message into the textarea, which will be sent to browser B.
    4. In browser B read the message just sent from browser A

Solutions not using PHP

The solutions below scale.

Pusher(Hosted)

With for example the hosted solution Pusher you can do chat/messaging without the scaling nightmare. Pusher even is generous to provide a free plan. But be aware that the cheap plans do NOT offer SSL so the messages can be intercepted. You should never sent private information over the wire, when not using SSL. Users/developers have provided a nice little library to use Pusher from PHP. The problem with this approach is that you are not in control, but pusher is, but then again you don't have to worry about any details.

Socket.io(open-source)

I really like socket.io, but there are off course a lot of other solutions like for example tornado. You could use Redis to efficiently communicate between PHP and the other solution(socket.io).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 poi合并多个word成一个新word,原word中横版没了.
  • ¥15 【火车头采集器】搜狐娱乐这种列表页网址,怎么采集?
  • ¥15 求MCSCANX 帮助
  • ¥15 机器学习训练相关模型
  • ¥15 Todesk 远程写代码 anaconda jupyter python3
  • ¥15 我的R语言提示去除连锁不平衡时clump_data报错,图片以下所示,卡了好几天了,苦恼不知道如何解决,有人帮我看看怎么解决吗?
  • ¥15 在获取boss直聘的聊天的时候只能获取到前40条聊天数据
  • ¥20 关于URL获取的参数,无法执行二选一查询
  • ¥15 液位控制,当液位超过高限时常开触点59闭合,直到液位低于低限时,断开
  • ¥15 marlin编译错误,如何解决?