doucheng5209 2013-12-16 11:38
浏览 58
已采纳

在PHP循环中动态创建jQuery listview

I would like to populate a jQuery listview in a PHP loop, and I attempted to do so by echoing javascript code that populates the list with a PHP variable. This is what I'm working with:

My HTML

<div data-role='page' id='feedPage'>
     <div data-role='content'>
        <ul id='pics' data-role='listview'>
        <li>test</li>
        </ul>
     </div>
</div>

and my PHP / JavaScript

echo "<script type='javascript'>
var pics = \$('#pics')
var pitem = \$('<li/>').html($myArray[element])
var plink = \$('<a/>')
pitem.append(plink)
pics.append(pitem)
pics.listview('refresh')
</script>";

but the list comes up blank. This code is running inside of a PHP for loop, and I am able to access and manipulate all the elements of $myArray just fine in PHP, but I cannot seem to populate the list. I even tried running this code with a simple .html('hello') to no avail. All I get is a blank list with the exception of the test item I hardcoded in the HTML. Is there a way to generate a list in PHP like this, and if so, how can I do it properly?

Thanks!

SOLUTION:

I got this working simply by doing <script type='text/javascript'> and .html('$myArray[element]') (notice the single quotes). This works because the javascript is running inside a PHP echo. Oh, and none of my $ needed to be escaped. Final code:

echo "<script type='text/javascript'>
var pics = $('#pics')
var pitem = $('<li/>').html('$myArray[element]')
var plink = $('<a/>')
pitem.append(plink)
pics.append(pitem)
pics.listview('refresh')
</script>";
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drdzpknk76046 2013-12-16 12:05
    关注

I think the main problem is in type='javascript', it should be type='text/javascript'.

Another thing to consider is that the content of the $myArray[element] needs to be printed as a javascript string. Running $myArray = array_map('json_encode', $myArray); should do the trick.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记