$suggestions = array();
  while ($arg = arg($i++)) {
  $arg = str_replace(array("/", "\\", "\0"), '', $arg);
   $suggestions[] = $suggestion . '-' . $arg;
   if (!is_numeric($arg)) {
    $suggestion .= '-' . $arg;
   }
 }

i am a newbie of drupal,i can't follow the above code well, hope someone can explain it to me.i know the first line is assign the 0 to $i,then assign 'page' to an array. and i know arg is an array in drupal. for example, now the url is example.com/node/1. how to use this url to use the above code.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhan1492 2010-11-26 15:35
    关注

It looks like its purpose is to generate ID strings (probably for a CSS class) depending on paths and excludes numeric components of the path out of the generated ID. For example, 'my/123/article' produces the ID "page-my-article".

It seems this comes from a function (because the loop reads parameters using arg()) and that it expects Drupal paths such as "node/123/edit".

So the function would be called something like that:

mystery_function("my/123/article", "even/better/article");

Variables:

$i is the variable that stores the loop index

$suggestion is a String that store the generated ID. It is initialized to "page" because the ID is meant to have the syntax "page-SOMETHING".

$arg comes from the while loop: it reads the parameters passed to the mystery function one by one

$suggestions is an array that contains the generated IDs, one per argument passed to the mystery function.

In the loop:

The "$arg = str_replace..." line removes unwanted characters like "\" (however that line could definitely be improved).

The "$suggestions[] = ..." line adds the ID to the array of results.

The "if (!is_numeric($arg)..." line excludes numbers from the generated ID (e.g. "my/123/article" is probably supposed to produce "my-article")

The "$suggestion .= ..." line appends the value of "$arg" to the value of "$suggestion" and stores it in "$suggestion"

But honestly, I wouldn't advise to use that code: I doubt it works as intended given $suggestion isn't reinitialized at each loop so the value of the first path will get attached to the second, and to the third, and so on, and I doubt that is intentional.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码