dongqiyang3711 2011-04-07 07:53 采纳率: 100%
浏览 71
已采纳

PHP Pubsubhubbub服务器

I'm looking for a standalone Pubsubhubbub server written in PHP that I can use to test pubsubhubbub implementations locally without internet access.

I know about PubSubHubBub Hubs and the official hub list, but there is no PHP-based hub in sight. Did I miss one? Which?

It seems that Zend Framework has some server code, but that's only a lib and no server that can be used out of the box.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dpaal28266 2011-04-11 20:21
    关注

Phubb

Since 2015-04-01 I'm using my own, self-written and self-hosted PubSubHubbub server called "phubb".

https://github.com/cweiske/phubb

Wordpress

The PuSHPress Wordpress plugin not only implements the publisher side in Wordpress but also the hub part. It should be able to use it as hub for other pages, too - with a little bit of hacking since

To help keep things simple and limit potential abuse ...[it] will only allow subscriptions ..[of] of the WordPress blog that it is installed on.

Installing Wordpress locally is done in 5 minutes, and using the plugin shouldn't be that hard.

Edit: Yes, that one is on the official hub list and I originally dismissed it since it's not a standalone server, but hey, there doesn't seem to be more.

Drupal

As of 2011-07, there is a drupal module implementing a PuSH hub.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题