dongshui2254 2009-12-22 20:25
浏览 52
已采纳

在PHP中处理SOAP标头

I am building (in PHP) a SOAP server that is configured by its WSDL to accept messages that look like this:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ns1="https://my.awesome.namespace/">
    <SOAP-ENV:Header>
        <ns1:Header>
            <ns1:APIKey>E4C5BDE0-48DC-543C-1CA3-8E55C63F8E60</ns1:APIKey>
            <ns1:SiteID>111</ns1:SiteID>
        </ns1:Header>
    </SOAP-ENV:Header>
    <SOAP-ENV:Body>
        <ns1:Heartbeat>
            <ns1:Message>Hello world.</ns1:Message>
        </ns1:Heartbeat>
    </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I had no problem getting my SOAPServer to process Heartbeat messages - $server->addFunction("Heartbeat"); works fine. I want, however, to be able to process the contents of the <ns1:Header> enclosure - so I can validate the API key and Site ID to make sure they are what they should be.

I looked here, (and of course elsewhere) but the responder seems to have missed the point of the question. Does anyone know how I can access the header element to validate? Do I add a function for Header the way I would a method in the body? ($server->addFunction("Header");?)

Thanks very much in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqiao0153 2009-12-22 22:18
    关注

Found it! Here's what you do.

Create your SOAP server:

$server = new SoapServer($your_wsdl,$any_options);
    $server->setClass($name_of_your_class);
    $server->handle($location_of_request_data);

The class named in $name_of_your_class, in addition to containing functions for each service defined in $your_wsdl, should also contain a function named for whatever you have in your <SOAP-ENV:Header> tag enclosure. I have <ns1:Header>, so my function is named Header. Put whatever logic you need in there. For me, I wanted to validate the API key and site ID, so I created a private variable, and if the API key and site ID are correct, the variable is set to true. All of the other functions in the class check to see if that variable is true before proceeding, and if not, a SOAPFault is thrown.

Hope this helps anyone who comes across this question on Google.

P.S.: For the functions in the class defined in $server->setClass(), don't forget that they must accept arguments in the order defined in the WSDL. That tripped me up.

Good luck to all other PHP/SOAP developers - seems like we all need it.

Edit/P.P.S.: For whatever reason, simply calling $server->addFunction("Header") did not work for me - I tried that first before I tried the setClass approach above. Just a heads-up to folks.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB联合adams仿真卡死如何解决(代码模型无问题)
  • ¥15 基于pso参数优化的LightGBM分类模型
  • ¥15 安装Paddleocr时报错无法解决
  • ¥15 python中transformers可以正常下载,但是没有办法使用pipeline
  • ¥50 分布式追踪trace异常问题
  • ¥15 人在外地出差,速帮一点点
  • ¥15 如何使用canvas在图片上进行如下的标注,以下代码不起作用,如何修改
  • ¥15 Windows 系统cmd后提示“加载用户设置时遇到错误”