douyouyi8878 2013-09-21 21:08
浏览 50
已采纳

PHP会话ID - 它们是如何生成的? [重复]

This question already has an answer here:

When I call session_start() or session_regenerate_id(), PHP generates what appears to be a random string for the session ID. What I want to know is, is it just a random sequence of characters, or is it like the uniqid() function?

Because if it's just random characters, couldn't you theoretically run into a conflict? If User A logged in and then User B logged in and, though highly unlikely, User B generated the same session ID, then User B would end up accessing User A's account.

Even if PHP checks to see if a session with the same ID already exists and, if so, regenerates an ID again... I don't think I want a system that EVER produces the same ID twice, even after garbage collection -- maybe I want to store a table of them and check against them for possible hijacking or whatever.

If it isn't unique, how should I go about enforcing uniqueness? I'd rather implement it using PHP configuration than in every script I make. Nice thing about PHP sessions is not worrying about the technical details behind the scenes.

</div>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doulian1852 2013-09-21 21:42
    关注

If you want to know how PHP generates a session ID by default check out the source code on Github. It is certainly not random and is based on a hash (default: md5) of these ingredients (see line 310 of code snippet):

1. IP address of the client
    2. Current time
    3. PHP Linear Congruence Generator - a pseudo random number generator (PRNG)
    4. OS-specific random source - if the OS has a random source available (e.g. /dev/urandom)

If the OS has a random source available then strength of the generated ID for the purpose of being a session ID is high (/dev/urandom and other OS random sources are (usually) cryptographically secure PRNGs). If however it does not then it is satisfactory.

The goal with session identification generation is to:

1. minimise the probability of generating two session IDs with the same value
    2. make it very challenging computationally to generate random keys and hit an in use one.

This is achieved by PHP's approach to session generation.

You cannot absolutely guarantee uniqueness, but the probabilities are so low of hitting the same hash twice that it is, generally speaking, not worth worrying about.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?